IT downtime can prove costly for any industry.
Legal services sector is particularly under pressure to maintain a secure IT infrastructure.
With the security threats all businesses face, Legal services also have to deal with governance issues, regulatory compliance and risk.
No matter the time, place or device, Reflective IT can provide you with reliable support and business continuity.
It's a fact that lawyers are at the centre of many important decisions. As with many other economic sectors, technology is becoming integral for the modern law office.
Our Proven Solutions
- Remote work and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policies are becoming increasingly popular
- Office 365 contains integrated, productive tools that empower your employees to work as efficiently and innovatively as possible
- This product has integrated security, access controls and threat detection to ensure your data, documents and emails remain secure and confidential.
- Building individual sites for every project team or department
- You can keep important files, sources, data and news in one central location for easy access
- With SharePoint, collaboration is effortless and secure
- 90 % of Fortune 500 companies trust their business on the Microsoft cloud, and so do we
- The Azure Cloud can offer your business the security, scalability, and transparency
- Allowing you to expand your business, detect threats and secure your data
- You remain in control of your data and take control of your business’s journey to cloud computing