IT downtime can prove costly for any industry. The private equity and financial services sector is particularly under pressure to maintain a secure IT infrastructure.
With the security threats all businesses face, financial services also have to deal with governance issues, regulatory compliance and risk, security threats don’t stop at the end of a working day.
No matter the time, place or device, Reflective IT can provide you with reliable support and business continuity. We are experts when it comes to IT support for financial services, as a Microsoft Silver Cloud Partner, you can rest assured that your data is in safe hands, our experience paired with Microsoft’s best-in-class software and services enable us to deliver highly-available, secure and resilient solutions which will minimise downtime and reduce the risk of data breaches. This, alongside certified and ongoing IT management framework will help to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements.
Whatever you need we're here to make your IT easy; let us help you tame the tech!
Our services are designed to be mixed-and-matched with flexible offerings to suit your business requirements. This allows us to create the perfect outsourced IT solution for your business backed by highly experienced and qualified engineers who are passionate about providing the highest level of service.
Our Proven Solutions
Microsoft Office 365 contains integrated, productive tools that empower your employees to work as efficiently and innovatively as possible, it includes integrated security, access controls and threat detection to ensure your data, documents and emails remain secure and confidential.
- Enterprise calendar and email collaboration
- Custom plans to suit your business needs
- Additional security options available to protect staff from phishing threats
- Building individual, secure SharePoint sites for every project team or department
- Store important files, sources, data and news in one central location for easy access
- With SharePoint, collaboration is effortless and secure
- 90 % of Fortune 500 companies trust their business on the Microsoft cloud, and so do we
- The Azure Cloud can offer your business the security, scalability, and transparency
- Allowing you to expand your business, detect threats and secure your data
- You remain in control of your data and take control of your business’s journey to cloud computing